It was like a Bomb blast _Beautiful business Lady who Got burnt From An Oven Explosion narrates her ordeal.Videos

Dear sugar family God came through for me , I got order for 400 pieces of meat pie , I called some people to come work with me, and only one person showed up , we started the work , we are about rounding up, the pleasure was much, because 350 out of the meatpie ,is to be delivered to ikeja by 9:am ,50pieces will be delivered here in my area, I went to check the meat pie inside the oven ,I find out that the oven has off, I was just wondering ,what was the problem, me trying to turn on the oven, that was how the oven exploded , very Bad experience to me 😭I didn’t see this coming, My hand , face and my two lap was burnt God😭I thank God nothing happened to my second , and thank God I didn't die.
Help me to appreciate this God of heaven. That had help me through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This boy lost his mother while she was giving birth to him